Sunday 11 April 2010

Wrist Corsages

As I've decided on wrist corsages for my sisters to wear, I popped into Primark whilst in London (never thought I'd get out either, mad) and got three pearl bracelet sets which were £1 each for a bundle so Sharon can either sew the flower onto the bundle, or one, or a few but there are so many options!

£1! Bargain!!

Ooh, and forgot to mention (I think) that on Friday I went to see her with Steve and we chose the flowers. Although, I was a bit confused and may have said yes to orchids for the wrist corsage rather than roses. I'll have to check with her as I don't think I really want an orchid. Not when everything else is roses!!

Flowers will include: roses, freesias, veronics, wax flower and I think there may have been another but can't remember. And we've said we only have £150 to spend which will hopefully not be a huge issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment