Saturday 3 April 2010

Be Jewelled

Thinking about what to wear on the day, and here's a pic of my bracelet and earrings I'll probably wear:The only potential issue is that my ex-boyfriend gave me the bracelet. Steve doesn't appear to care, and it's the nicest piece of jewellery that I own! It's white gold, with crystals all along in a ribbon effect. I love it a lot, and it's special (not in that he gave it me, just that I really like it!) And I think it'll go well!


The earrings I bought 6 years ago to wear for Sarah's wedding as a bridesmaid, but I think they'll do perfectly!!


Just the necklace to go now. I had dropped many hints to Steve about one I'd found and fallen in love with: link is here but I don't think he's bought it, and now it's gone up 25% in price to what it was when I found it. It would have been perfect though. Goodness knows what I'll wear at the moment. Hmm, ponder ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment