Tuesday 27 April 2010

If Music Be The Food of Love.... (a)

I've been playing with songs and sorting stuff out to play at various points in the day! It's been lovely.

What we're going to do is play some backing music in Church as folk come in, and we'll then stop the music for the Worship Band to play a song so it looks like this:

Church

1 - You're my Best Friend - Queen
2 - I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
3 - Walking Barefoot - Ash
4 - Falling for the first time - Bare Naked Ladies
5 - Wouldn't It Be Nice - Beach Boys
6 - When I Fall In Love - The Carpenters
7 - You and Me Song - The Wannadies
8 - Let It Be - John Denver
9 - Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
10 - Can You feel the Love Tonight - Elton John
11 - Bella Luna - Jason Mraz
12 - I Only Want To Be With You - Dusty
13 - We've Only Just Begun - The Carpenters
14 - All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
15 - Sunshine On My Shoulders - John Denver
16 - You'l Be In My Heart - Phil Collins
17 - Follow You Down - The Gin Blossoms
18 - Grow Old with Me - Mary Carpenter
19 - Moon River - Frank Sinatra
20 - Your Song - Elton John
21 - You Are The Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder
22 - My Girl - The Temptations
23 - How Sweet It Is - James Brown

Then the band will play and sing 'Over The Mountains and the Sea' by Martin Smith!

Then the CD will play Manic Street Preachers 'Umbrella' and Steve has edited it so that there's one verse, then chorus, then bridge and no guitar solo - it's 2 minutes and 10 seconds and then I'm at the alter with him. Gosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment