Friday 23 April 2010

Table Changes...

Ok, to suit Steve, there are the new table names:

1. Lord of the Rings - FOTR
2. Stardust - my sisters
3. Jurassic Park - his brothers/cousins
4. Gladiator - His cousins
5. Chocolat - Church folk
6. Love Actually - My Leeds family
7. Sleepless in Seattle - His grandparents
8. Amelie - Some of my Biggin family
9. Robin Hood - Biggin family
10. Enchanted - Biggin family
11. Big Fish - Biggin family
12. Shakespeare in Love - My uni friends
13. Terminator 2 - his friends
14. Moulin Rouge - My work friends

I think a wedding table called Terminator 2 is beyond anything I've ever heard of before, but hey ho. That's Steve for you! I just hope folk know whose taste these films belong to!

Maybe I won't use Terminator 2 after all. It's a bit ridiculous. Maybe Pan's Labyrinth would keep him happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment