Wednesday 28 April 2010

4...

Had a wobble yesterday and began stressing a lot about flowers, as I was worried that simple flowers in a jam jar would look rather naff, and there aren't the wild flowers I wanted available as yet (due to weather) and that nothing would match.

Last night, Mum and Dad found lots of suitable things in Tesco for not too much and we've decorated the jam jars with ribbons and pearls, and they actually look jolly nice and I think I was stressing over nothing. Back to the origional plan after all!

Things aren't going to match at my wedding. I know that, so why the palava yesterday, I don't know. But I feel happier with it all now. And I wanted the mis-match floral look so deep breaths, and stay calm.

I'm getting to the point now of taking a back seat I think and letting Mum and Dad take over. It's hard work trying to organise so many details.

I finished my banners last night by sewing the bible verse and chapter on it in ribbon. We've decided against the vine bit, as on hanging vertically, it didn't sit right, as we'd only seen it laid out on the floor before.

I also duplicated some CD's to play at Church and did another entrance and exit Cd.

Ooh, also, my cousins wife's mum is seriously ill, and they won't be making it on Sunday after all which is a real shame so we've asked some extra youngsters from Church to fill in as they won't be offended at the last minute nature of it!! And two have said yes so far, one can't, and we're waiting on a fourth response.

No comments:

Post a Comment