Tuesday 27 April 2010

5...

With just five remaining days until the wedding I'm feeling a little on edge.

The weather is predicting heavy rain on Friday and Saturday. It doesn't go up to Sunday as yet (the bbc one) but metcheck was saying sleet for Sunday. That I can't believe, it's MAY, not March!!!!

But a great pile of rain will make the gardens soggy regardless of nice weather or not. So grrr to the weather. I am seriously considering taking my welly boots for some photos if it is that wet. And I didn't get any umbrellas either, so there may be a mad umbrella buy by the weekend too.

And with the bad weather, the lilac trees haven't flowered, and we're now wondering whether to scrap the jam jar table centres (as there aren't enough wild spring flowers to do it properly) and we're now thinking of other things, such as the below pictures:







Nothing like leaving things until the last minute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment