Friday 9 April 2010

23 Days To Go

And it's my second hen do tonight!

The girls from work and I are heading out to Stone to go to Granvilles where they do lovely food, and have a live band doing lots of covers which is fun!!

This is their website: here

And their menu is: here

I think I'll be having risotto with garlic bread, but no pudding, maybe a cup of tea instead!! I've not been feeling 100% recently! I think my anxiety is coming out a little bit now!! I'm trying not to put weight on as I have no more fittings, but I'm also worried I'll lost too much and look like my dress is too big. Maybe I should try it on again!! ;-)

After this weekend when I head to London till Monday, I shall be moving into Mum and Dad's for the week to dog sit. I can't wait. I shall sit everynight and feel productive and finish things and look at the things I have to make sure everything is planned! It's the five p's!!

Perfect Planning Prevents Pathetic Performance!!

I guess this is why I'm anxious, I'm trying to think of everything and plan everything so I know it's all going to work. I just don't want to be ill in the meantime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment