Tuesday 6 April 2010

Bridezilla Moment

Well, yesterday I had what I'll consider to be my first bridezilla moment. I never thought it'd happen, and that I'd be a cool bean all the way through, but with only 26 days to go, and not really sure what I was getting stressed about, I got a bit tense and emotional.

And how silly did I feel? Everything that could be organised is, and people are being helpful but Mum was commenting on the table plan, and I just felt cross. I was stressing about money, but we still have some budget left, and I'm worried Steve will hate it, and I won't be able to enjoy it, but I knew that'd be the case all along.

*sigh* I just want it to be a lovely day and not that I'm wishing my life away, I just wish it could be sorted and done with almost. I've been planning and thinking about it for so long, I just want it to be here so I can marry my Steve, and feel myself again! He's commented that he thinks I'm all 'wedding this', and 'wedding that' which I really didn't think was true! We hardly ever even discuss anything wedding related!!

No comments:

Post a Comment