Tuesday 13 April 2010

Place Name Making

I sat this evening and made all the place names for folk coming to our reception.

Mum had printed and chopped and folded them all, but when I came to them, I saw she'd printed them in black! Not purple! So I decided to start again and print them in the purple and cut and chopped and folded again. I hope she doesn't mind.



Then I cut out many many little butterflies with my punch and stuck two on the top table place names, and one on all the others. Then I also added a pink crystal to the top table butterflies, and an extra one on mine and Steve's, a little pink one in the 'o' of Cranston!!



So that's another job all done.

Ooh, also, I laid out the kiddies goodie bags and put all the bits in them. I think they look good, but I also think I don't have enough things to go round! I need more crayons! Too many kids! I'm also going to get some mini haribo sweet bags to pop in.

More on the endless wedding shopping list!

No comments:

Post a Comment