Wednesday 21 April 2010

The Planes Are Flying Again!!

Good news, the planes are flying again as of last night so Chris may be back to marry us.

I've lost about 4 lb (so say the scales) so that has cheered me! If I can stay under 10 stones I'll feel trimmer in my dress.

Steve has taken to teasing me about table plans and the songs we've chosen which although amuses him, get's me fraught (his only intention I know) so we quarrel a lot but always make friends before bed!! Anyways, the worship songs may yet be changed depending on Steve's mood.

I've got to get his hip flask engraved this weekend, I think I'm going to have 'To My Gorgeous Groom' on one side, and 'See you at Church, Love Kate xx' on the other. If they'll do that! And then put apple sourz in it for him!!

More gifts have gone from the gift list, all the china bar a couple of serving dishes, but no one has touched the towels! Not sure why, but I would like them! Hmm. And they were the most traditional element on there! Sarah was right, people do want to stay away from what they deem to be boring. At least all the saucepans are bought! I can't wait to raid my cupboards and be rid of the old stuff. Have a proper clean out and sort out and tidy. It'll be fab!

And that's it for today - 11 days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment