Tuesday 27 April 2010

If Music Be The Food of Love.... (b)

And then in the evening, after the speeches, we've devised a list of songs that people may choose to dance to, or sit and chat to. As it's not a dancing sort of do, we don't know how it'll be. We just hope they're not bored, but enjoy the relaxing atmosphere.

We've gone for some first dances as requested via our website:

1 - Come What May - Ewan McGregor
2 - Annie's Song - John Denver
3 - Rule the World - Take That
4 - Endless Love - Lionel Ritchie
5 - Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton

and my personal favourites are:

6 - Happy Together - The Turtles
7 - You and Me song - The Wannadies
8 - Lucky - Jason Mraz

Then into fun stuff!

9 - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me - Jackie Wilson
10 - Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Andy Williams
11 - I Only Want to be with You - Dusty
12 - You Never Can Tell
13 - Love Me Do - The Beatles
14 - I Say A Little Prayer -
15 - Sweet Caroline - The Glee Guys (!)
16 - Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty (again)
17 - Baggy Trousers - Madness
18 - Footloose - Kenny Loggins
19 - Crashed the Wedding - Busted
20 - Video Killed the Radio Star - Presidents of USA
21 - See My Baby Jive - Wizzard
22 - Crazy - Madonna
23 - Brown Eyed Girl -
24 - Wake Me UP - Wham
25 - Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
26 - A Little Respect - Erasure
27 - Sweet About Me - Gabriella Cilmi
28 - About You Now - Sugababes
29 - I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
30 - Don't Upset the Rhythm - The Nosiettes
31 - Girls - Sugababes
32 - Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
33 - Remedy -
34 - Grace Kelly - Mika
35 - Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs
36 - Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
37 - One Way or Another - Blondie
38 - Shine - Take That
39 - Are You Ready for Love - Elton John
40 - Black and Gold -
41 - You Can't Stop the Beat - Hairspray
42 - So What - Pink
43 - Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
44 - Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
45 - I Don't Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters
46 - Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship
47 - Hey Ya - Outkast
48 - Fight For This Love - Cheryl Cole
49 - Don't Stop Believing - Glee
50 - The Promise - Girls' Aloud
51 - Don't Stop Moving - S Club 7
52 - Human
53 - Valerie - Amy Winehouse
54 - Warwick Avenue - duffy
55 - White Wedding - Billy Idol
56 - Rock DJ - Robbie Williams
57 - I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney
58 - Waiting for a Star to Fall
59 - I Want To Break Free - Queen
60 - It's Getting Better - Mama Cass
61 - You Stole The Sun - MSP
62 - If I Has $1,000,000 - Bare Naked Ladies
63 - All The Young Dudes - Mott the Hoople
64 - Hey there Delilah - Plain White T's
65 - She's the One
66 - In These Arms - Bon Jovi
67 - Calleth You Cometh I
68 - You Raise Me Up - Westlife
69 - Bed Of Roses - Bon Jovi
70 - My First, My Last My Everything - Barry White

And that is the soundtrack of my wedding! And I carefully put everything in a wonderful order, but then found on transferring it to my USB, it all jumbled up!!! So goodness knows what order things'll be in now. Not letting it worrying me.

1 comment: