Saturday 10 April 2010

Pic'n'mix Day :)

Today was a day of assortments with plenty going on.

As you know last night I headed to Stone with my girl work chums and on returning at midnight (before the clock struck 12!) there was Nick, Louise and Richard having arrived for Steve's stag do on the Saturday. Steve was meant to have sorted the beds out, (negative) so I hastily pulled out air beds, zed beds and duvets and feeling pooped, headed off leaving the boys to their toys. (literally toys, big kids the lot of them).

Anyway, Saturday morning dawned and the boys all headed out with other boys to go go-karting at Stoke for Steve's stag (and he was so excited!) and that left me and Lou to wander into town on the sunniest and warmest of mornings we've seen in a long while.

After a Starbucks, we perused the charity shops and Lou managed to get a large number of china floral cups at crazy barginous prices to go towards her floral mismatch china for her wedding in September. She then caught the train back to Loughbourgh, and I headed home to pack for my weekend in London.

But first........

The pre-wedding photo shoot!

I have to admit, I was worried about this. Steve was having to be taken away from his stag do for photographs with me at Littywood, and every single element of this is something he'd hate, so I really thought he would be terrible and I'd have to coerce him to cooperate. But he actually pulled out all the stops and went along with everything and was polite and chatty and I think I love him a little bit more for it!! He's made me not worry about wedding day photographs anyhow :)

Chris and Keily were on their way to the Lake District for a holiday so it was only a short sojurn in Stafford and it'll mean we get to see them in a couple of weeks but hopefully before the day and I'll be able to put them here for a record too.

After one hour with a few different poses and places, we headed back and I went to London, and Steve carried on with his stag do which then went to Quasar, Nishads, Wetherspoons and The Met Bar where they met a trampy local woman who flashed them and photos will now follow...




Just so I have a record and can remind Steve of it whenever he's naughty!! I had to laugh though, he looked so discomfited!!

And that, was Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment