Thursday 8 April 2010

How Do You Do......

Just been perusing the wedding ideas forum as one does, and through a link on a post to an Etsy site, there were some beautiful things and novel ideas.

It was a vintagey shopping page, with lots of Victorian based things, with pearl buttons and lace, but one thing that caught my eye, was this conversation starter!!

Now, I know my guests are pretty much at tables with folks they know, so chat won’t likely be lacking, but I just thought it would be another little touch that I could make myself, using left over bits of paper and it would just be another homemade bit.

So what I’m thinking is, using eight questions, and sticking them to a butterfly, which will in turn be stuck to a wooden skewer and sit in the jam jar flowers on the table.



What is the last dream you can remember having?
What can you see out of your bedroom window?
What do you hope to be remembered for?
What’s your favourite way to spend a sunny afternoon?
Who would be your ideal dinner party guests?
What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
What’s your favourite film and why?

Maybe it won’t happen, but I think it’d be a lovely touch if it did!

I’m lining up more things to do next week, whilst Mum and Dad are away!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a brilliant idea! So pretty too. I just realised we forgot to send our RSVP card back! Rest assured we will be there :-). I think Nick has a 'save the date' card to give you this weekend, they don't match with our colour scheme in the slightest but Nick was so proud of himself for making them!

    ReplyDelete