Friday 30 April 2010

2...

It's nice to not be at work today.

I'm spending the day at home and town, tidying it up, and sorting through things so it should be nice to come home too.

In Laura Ashley this morning, they had a sale on, and I got six rolls of beautiful paper for £4.70 each! Mum and Dad are going to decorate the bedroom for when we return, and it'll be lovely to feel that it's 'our' house, not just mine anymore.

Managed to insure Steve's camera and laptop on the home insurance for Mexico and accidental damage so that's a relief.

And picked up Mexican Peso's whilst out. And bought another headband for my going away outfit and a cool beach bag.

I just felt I wanted a normal day at home before the onslaught of the wedding. Although Steve has invited his whole family round for dinner this evening after the rehearsal!! Oh well.

And that leaves just tomorrow then!

No comments:

Post a Comment