Thursday 15 April 2010

Crafty Night

Tonight, Amy came over to see me (whilst house sitting) and we sat and made the message tree tags.

I broke Dad's guillotine :( as I was trying to chop the thick card, so had to resort to scissors, and cut twelve rectangles out of one A4 sheet, trimmed one end into a triangle, and then used my corner cutter to round of the edges, a hole punch to put a hole in the end, and then Amy stuck a little butterfly on the corner, and threaded a ribbon through and I found a basket in Mum's drawer which I lined with some favour fabric, and tied some lace ribbon onto the edges.


It all looks most pretty indeed. And if I could find my USB cable, I could download my pictures to show, but I can't!

I also finished my butterflies with conversations, and they look lovely. I've made 45 which means there can be 3 per table, and I just need the BBQ skewers now to finish them off and some scotch tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment