Monday 26 April 2010

Pictures of Progress



My wooden Mr & Mrs, yet to be painted! Or not. Hmm. Losing motivation now with only days to go!



My butterflies - having second thoughts about these now! May try and string them up and cut conversation stems off instead, or not use them at all. We'll see.



My basket of tags for the message tree and my poem in a frame which Sarah bought me eons ago. But just happens to match perfectly!



The thank you cards I made to match my stationary but in a slightly different way. I sat and wrote them out too. I knew just what I wanted to say to folk, so they'll be coming to the reception too with their gift bags.



The bedroom that I have taken over at Mum and Dad's (not for sleeping in, just wedding stuff!)



The finished dickie bows avec elastic!



The army of table names all done to the most perfect of edges and measuring using a fine art guillotine! No scissor risks for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment