Thursday 8 April 2010

24 Days to Go

I feel a little as though I've been running a marathon for seven months, and the finishing line is now in sight. I'm pacing myself but just beginning to pick up speed to sprint to the finish.

I have 15 days of work left (not counting weekends)!!

I have two hen meals to go (one tonight - Guides and one tomorrow night - Work chums).

I have Mexico injections booked for next Tuesday (and they're free hooray! but ouch!)

Mum had cut out and folded all the place names and all I have to do DIY now is:

Add butterflies to them
Finish the table names
Help make the Order of Services (maybe source a basket to pop them in?)
Design and make the Table Plan
Stuff the favour bags and sew the ladies, and pop sweets in the mens.
Make the menus but Sarah will be helping with that
Sew the bunting.

And that I think my friends is that!

Keep up the pace, keep looking forward, keep going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment