Saturday 24 April 2010

8...

Eight days to go, till I'm getting married...(if you sing this to the tune of One Man Went To Mow, it fits quite nicely, and is what's going round my head every morning on waking! I don't know if this is a good or bad thing really!)

Anywho... I'm having mild panics on a regular basis now on minor details such as a bag! Do I need one? I've bought my bridesmaids beautiful satin clutches, but never thought about myself there (finally, a tick against the non-selfish side!!) and although I won't be walking down the aisle with one, I've seen other brides with one during the day. I asked Steve and guess what he said? He said I didn't need one!! Hmm. Even if he is right, it's not for the right reason! Hee hee!

Sarah is coming to visit today and we're going to do the place names. Dad has said he does not like Terminator 2 as a table name, so I'll change that one! It was merely a thought after all!

We're going to decide on bunting too, for once and for all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment