Thursday 11 March 2010

Week Four - Keeping Love Alive

Aargh, there's always a sex talk :(

Tonight was week four and we had to discuss sex and all that jazz. To make it worse, rather than turn the CD on loudly which is what Chris and Sue had been doing along, they left the room! So we could talk about sex!

There's not really a lot to talk about on that front really. Steve knows how I feel and I know how Steve feels and there is a bit of difference on opinion.

What I did find interesting was comments about past relationships, and closure. Steve observed that as I'd been single for 6 years before meeting him, I was in a better place than he was when we met, as he actually had a girlfriend (who it turned out he'd propsed to as well!) and it took him a while to sort though emotional issues that raised.

He also didn't hold any value on things she'd given him, whereas I don't like the idea of her love letters sitting in my shed. He's now agreed to get rid of those, as even though he can't see where I'm coming from, he can appricate I don't like having those things around to remind me he was in love before. Of sorts! I want to know and be reassured that things are different with me to the point of wonderfullness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment