Monday 29 March 2010

Clashing Stags

Well, on Sunday night Wendy and Steve were chatting on the phone and he put me on to talk about wedding stuff, and she happended to mention it was Steve's stag do on the 10th April. "10th April" I said, "but that's when we're meeting with our photographer at 3.00pm"!

Turns out Steve omitted to inform Nick he had an appointment on that day and apparently the stag do was meant to be the 17th April but they'd changed it and brought it forward, and as Nick hasn't told Steve when it was going to be (which I'm not sure I believe, sorry Steve) and Steve had forgotten about our previously arranged appointment, I was in panic mode.

We couldn't change the dates, the only other one was this coming Easter weekend and Steve's in Exeter anyhow, so I'm going to have to pull him away from his Stag for a couple of hours on the Saturday. It's the only solution! Typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment