Wednesday 10 March 2010

Superparents to the Cake Stand Rescue

Well, my housemate Samira moved to London yesterday and my Dad knows a courier who drives students and their stuff, so he took her to London, and then Dad had asked him to go to find a shop somewhere in London called 'Tyger' as Mum had found them on the internet selling white china two tier cake stands with a silver handle for £3 each!

Yes, that is correct. £3 each!

And he did! He bought 18 of them which are now stored in the spare room at my parents house.

So I have matching beautiful china two tier cake stands which is so wonderful!

I can see them now with fairy cakes and fruit cakes and the tea-party will be complete!

My parents are very good to me!

And the best part is we can sell them on Ebay afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment