Wednesday 10 March 2010

The Hen Dooooo!

What a wonderful weekend I had!

I felt so special, it was lovely, all my close friends and family were there.

Here's me in my veil and sash, and I was excited at this point!
We had lunch first at Mum's, she did a bit of a buffet with lots of fizz going around, and then we headed by mini bus over to Stratford for a shop and mooch.

The bus ride was fun, and made it quite special, all piling in together and heading off. Dad even wore a hat, with a little sign saying 'Hen Party Chauffeaur' on it! Oh, and Benjy came along too for company!

Then we snuck into the bathroom at the Holiday Inn hotel by the boat place in Stratford, and got changed into our Georgian costumes. Everyone had gone to so much trouble, it was fantastic, and they all looked brilliant!



Here's me and Carly, Keily and Sally and Louise and Samira on the boat with our fizz!

And into the castle for dinner, in our fancy costumes!






We had a serving wench doling out soup for starters, lamb casserole for main, apple crumble for pudding, a huge cheese board, and then fudge and coffee for after! It was fab, and then we all piled back onto the bus and got home for about 12.30 - 1.00 in the morning. A really different, but fabulous night!

No comments:

Post a Comment