Saturday 20 March 2010

RSVP's

Had most of them back now.

Not as many 'no's' as we'd thought, but hey ho. I think we're at 135 now which is much better than the 158 we had to invite!!

Cousin Simon, girlfriend Mandy and baby Robyn have said no, so the table plans are going to have to be shunted around again, but the less the better!!

Anyway, onto thinking of things left to sort again, (sorry, these posts have really become a sounding board) I'm watching a few bits in Ebay!

1 birdcage which is only £10, and would I think be large enough for cards,
1 rose wreath for £10 which would be a nice decorative thing
1 set of wooden letters saying Mr & Mrs which would stand by the bird cage on a table with the poem - £15
2 cherry branches £26
1 cake topper - £17

so it's not too much. It's really coming together in my mind now, and I've got some lilac fairy lights which we could use somewhere!

Hmmmm. Ponder ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment