Wednesday 31 March 2010

Pay Day Spree

Well, I got paid this morning. Huzzah.

I have ordered my cherry tree branches, my wooden letters and something else, what was it now? Erm, I'm sure it was important ......... oh yes, two 6ft paper rose wreaths which are antiquey and lovely, and I'll use on the birdcage and maybe around the table plan!

So that's all that and I don't need to get anything else decorative now. I am done. The marquee will look lovely, and I will be poor again for a month, but I'm looking forward to getting it all on Ebay and earning some pennies back!!!

All that's left for me now is my silly old clinique blusher which is horribly expensive at £25 and I don't know whether I can justify that. But it was so lovely. But so pricey. Aarrgh.

Hmm, well, I may leave it for now, and just get Sarah and Amy's gifts tomorrow evening after work, as I'm heading to town to have a hair trim (it has been months so is quite urgent!) and get the Dad's port first. I think they are the priority, not an over priced blusher.

Although, I have to say, I bought a Soap and Glory eyebrow pencil, called Arch du Triomphe and it's fabulous! I don't need to spend £15 on a Clinique one at all. It has a pencil for the brows at one end, and a highlighter at the other, and being a blondie, my eyebrows often disappear from photographs, so I was determined to get an arch of classiness, and I think this pencil has done it! Most impressed I am indeed!! And half the price of Clinique. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment