Friday 19 March 2010

Wedding Wishes

I've been mulling over my wedding message tree as I like the idea of it rather than a typical guest book.

This is what I've written to go by the tree which will be on sparkly paper in a frame:

On this our special wedding day
We’d love for you to take a moment to say
Something that has helped you through,
A glean of advice, or a hint or two
Or maybe just an amusing thing
To remember the day we exchanged rings
We’ll keep them safe and read them soon
Once we’re returned from our honeymoon!

We’ll have a basket or dish of ready done tags, (cards with a hole punch and ribbon tied) with Kate and Steve, Wedding Wishes on one side, and an empty text box on the other side.

Then in a frame, the poem standing by the branches in a tall vase or something.

And this is what I've found on Ebay for £13, and I think I'd need maybe two:
So again, pay day waiting time, but I think that would work quite well. I could hang some butterflies amongst it too, and it's a feature too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment