Wednesday 30 September 2009

Bride's Dress

I have also been looking and changing my mind on my dress. I knew the shape and style I wanted, but rather than the one I thought I wanted, I'm now verging on the Beverleywood, which is what my original picture was based on, but this doesn't have an across tummy sash, which I think will be more slimming, and little sleeves. I wasn't sure about that bit, but have now thought if I like them, fine, if not, I can have them taken off so it's better to have the option.

I've also emailed Debenhams directly to enquire about the Red Herring shoes I've fallen in love with which were last season. Fingers crossed I get a favourable response!

Mum and I are going to measure me this week, and get the order in. No more umming and aahing. At least if it comes by January, I still have four months to change my mind if necessary. And try and tone up and lose a bit of weight. Ooh, I don't know how I'll stand having a dress hanging up that I can't wear for so long! I hope Steve will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment