Sunday 27 September 2009

Wedding Fayre

I was quite excited to be going off with my Mum and sisters to a wedding fayre at Trentham Gardens today. It was a lovely sunny day for it, and I wanted to look for information on aisle runners, other invite ideas, and hair and make-up stylists.

I was so denied. There was a lot of rubbish thrust at me from every direction, I didn't like any of the things I saw and none of it was useful, and whenever anyone talked to me about the date of the wedding, they all expressed shock and horror that it was 8 months away and I have nothing booked. I was rather told off by most.

Not fun.

I know when things are going to be, but no, nothing is firmly booked as yet and I'm beginning to panic. I need Littywood to confirm which will set the date, and I can register the wedding, and feel something's underway. We can then look at the honeymoon and book the caterers and photographer/videographer.

I'm going to send off about my dress this week, and the bridesmaid dresses and then I'll feel better. I hope! Steve was lovely yesterday though :) totally on his best behaviour and once he'd explained that he was teasing me about the dinosaur themed wedding, I felt happier with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment