Tuesday 22 September 2009

The Wedding Party

It sort of goes without saying who my bridesmaids will be!

My sisters Sarah and Amy will be performing their duties on the day, and I'll have two page boys in form of Theo and Isaac who will be 23 months by the wedding.

I was a bridesmaid for them both at their weddings, and we are a very close family.

I won't be asking any friends, I don't have such a close best friend that I think I'd have to have, but my best friend from school Emma, is moving to Australia for a year so won't be able to attend at all :( Which is very sad, but I can't wait until May 2011 to be wed!!

Steve is I think of the same mind. He's only asking his brothers to be his wedding party, Nick to be best man, Richard and Paul to be ushers.

I'll also have my brothers in law Karl and Aaron around to assist them on the day too I'm sure! They're the sort who'd be happier with a task in hand!

And of course, my Dad is the organised Mr Biggin of it all and he'll be sorting lots out and keeping the day running smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment