Monday 28 September 2009

Bridesmaids

I decided I had to act upon something, so sent an email to a seamstress I found on Ebay requesting a quote and if she could do what I've asked. It said:

Dear MKM

I’ve found your shop on Ebay, and am interested in a quote in having two bridesmaid dresses and two pageboy waistcoats (2 yr old boys) made up for my wedding in May 2010. I would like a lavender colour, pale purple/pink. From your colour chart I would imagine that colours 27, 80, 81 or 39 may be what I’m looking for, although it’s difficult to tell. Would you be able to send a swatch in the mail so I could see the type of fabric and actual colour the dresses would be made out of?

Having looked on your Ebay page, I would like two different styles of dress to accommodate two different sized bridesmaids, but in the same fabric and colour if possible.

I liked the BS3522 style dress, but with the skirt of BS3527.

My bridesmaids are my sisters, and one is happy with my choice, but the other would prefer the BS3521 as she had twin babies and prefers the lower waist on that style and shoulder straps, but if possible would like the same style skirt as BS3527 adding to it if this is possible?

I would then like two waistcoats in matching fabric for my twin nephews who will be 23 months old by that time.

Is this something that is feasible to do, and if so, could you please email me a quote and how long it would take to make up?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best Wishes

Kate Biggin
katebiggin@gmail.com

Not too demanding I hope! I feel better for it though.

I liked this one:
Sarah liked this one:
but with this skirt:

Amy was happy enough with anything! No reply as yet though. Maybe it would be better to find a local seamstress. I just don't want that 'homemade' look. *sigh* At least I've decided on my Dolly Couture dress. If only I could work out import taxes. I just want something signed, sealed and delivered!

No comments:

Post a Comment