Wednesday 30 September 2009

Bridesmaids 2.....

Ok, so I've decided to completely change my mind, and go with a different dress entirely, that my Mum and I think would work better.

We like the contrasting satin ribbon hem and bow effect on this one, and it could be done with straps, and if I asked for the skirts to be a little fuller, it may hide Sarah's post-baby tummy, and I can put them both in a net petticoat too.

I just like the simplicity of it. I may then give them both a wrist corsage instead of a bouquet, and they can hold a little matching bag if I find one, matching shoes, and I'll get them a nice necklace and earring set which can be their gift too :)

The colour and fabric swatches have been requested, and they don't do waistcoats but they will sell me more fabric to have them made up with in Stafford. All in all, a move in the right direction methinks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment