Saturday 3 October 2009

THE..... dress...

I sat this morning and sent an email of my measurements to Dolly Couture for a Beveleywood dress. Mum measured me up on the Friday night, and determined to book something, I emailed them. They emailed back to say that I’d not said which colour I wanted, Ivory, White or Champagne, and I’d got some measurements wrong, so could I confirm, but at least I’m acting on something.
This dress has sleeves, and I thought I could see how they look, and remove them if necessary, but I think it would be a good way of hiding my ugly arms. Once all details are confirmed, they put a listing on Ebay for me, and I pay in full, and they work on it and send it to me. Possibly within 2 – 3 months J I’ll then find a birdcage veil on Ebay, and just try the look out methinks. It’s so exciting.

I also got the little colour samples in the post for the bridesmaids dresses, and one of them is perfect. I think it’s a lavender sort of colour. It’s not lilac, and it’s not purple, so that’s just what I want. The nameless colour! It will perfectly complement a silver grey suit and look very co-ordinated.

No comments:

Post a Comment