Sunday 11 October 2009

A Picture Tells A Thousand Words

I had an email today from the husband of a friend who used to work at the Uni with us.

He's offered to photograph our wedding day for free to build up his portfolio as he's trying to get into more 'official photography'.

It's a wonderful offer, and having looked on his website I'm really impressed. The photographs would mean a lot to me, and even though I'm not the most photogenic girl around, and Steve won't likely smile, he looks as though he'll do a wonderful reportage style which is informal enough for us both. You can see his website 'here'

We'll be having a pre-wedding shoot, and a meet up to discuss what we want, so I'm really pleased. Even though out budget is going to be shot on food and location, we can have a wonderful album of beautiful photos for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment