Tuesday 13 October 2009

Finishing Touches...

Well, my shoes arrived and they're fabulous! I've won one pair of clip on earrings so far on Ebay which I'll try on the bow to add glitz and glamour, and I've found a wonderful website called GlitzySecrets.com which have the most amazingly glamerous jewellery and I think I've found my hair comb, and possibly a load of other flashy jewels to wear too!

Look at this for a hair comb! It's just what I want, all crystals, no pearls, and stunning! It's called Vintage Dream and I can see why. I think it would be perfect for me.

I also rather liked these earrings, flashy but lovely at the same time! I had thought of a discreet little white gold heart locket which I've asked Steve for already, but I'm starting to change my mind after seeing what this site has to offer. It's so hard trying to decide on what look I'm going for, without having tried on my dress. I know one should go for something that one is comfortable with, rather than something crazy out there, but another bit of me thinks, I could get away with it, as there's an inner vintage goddess waiting to come out!! What would go best with my dress? Hmmm. Ponder ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment