Thursday 27 May 2010

Thanking You

It's now nearly four weeks since our wonderful wedding day, and having had two weeks in Mexico the thank you's are rather behind now.

I've sat this evening and made thirty simply thank you cards, and have fifty to go!!

I deliberated for a while on getting photocards made but it would have cost quite a bit via bonusprint, or any other photo company, so what I've done is bought 80 blank folded white cards with envelopes, and 80 small pictures from our 'official' pics so I'll pop a picture in each one when we send it out.

Folk have been so very generous, it's been so lovely! We had so many cards and gifts of church friends and it was all unexpected. Steve says as I've had the gift list (hmm, debateable) he should be able to choose what the money goes on which is likely going to be a new tv for the lounge.

Our new bed is arriving tomorrow, and mum and dad will be getting us a shed to replace my old one which'll be great and we can re-do the garden up!

We're settling into married life here, Steve is very grumpy in the mornings and says that I don't budge over in bed and take up too much room. Humpf. He can talk.

Anyway, as this was my wedding blog and all about the planning, I guess it'll cease now. I may get round to adding my pictures, but maybe not!!

I hope this helps anyone else who finds it though and offers inspiration and confidence in own plans :)

Weddings are brilliant, and I've loved planning mine so very much!

All the best,

Love Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment