Monday 10 May 2010

Our Honeymoon Day 8

After a couple of pretty eventful days, we had a day just lounging around the beach and pool today. Steve is insistant that I'm tanning, I'm not sure, I'm still finding the heat a little much and feel very red and shiny most of the time, but I have admit, I have lines that I think need working on! Not that I'd dare go topless, I don't think, some have here, mainly French/German, but me? Hmm, I don't know!! Instead I'm wearing my variety of bikinis and trying to keep strap marks at bay by alternating halternecks with shoulder straps!

In the evening we went along to the Italian restaurant, there are four a la cartes here, the Japanese, the Mexican, the Steak House and the Italian so we wanted to work our way around. It was very pleasant, but we did prefer the steak house and Mexican as our favourites although it should be noted that Steve had steak again here, which makes it four nights in a row!!

No comments:

Post a Comment