Wednesday 12 May 2010

Our Honeymoon Day 10

I can't believe it's been 10 days already. It's going so fast, but seeming like we're a world away at the same time. It's been a fabulous few days together at any rate! And a few more to go too :)

today we got up later, and had a late breakfast and then lazed by the sea. Steve read his book and I read mine and bobbed in the sea a bit. Steve I think missed his brothers at some points, as my idea of relaxing is just bobbing around in the sea, and Steve wants to throw me and wrestle with me which just isn't my idea of fun!

We then swam a bit in the pools after a lunch time siesta and then had a light tea at the Tapas Bar which was lovely. We had a lovely outside table and watched the sunset, with a glass of champagne which the waiters gave us as it was our second visit! It was a most romantic evening indeed.

And a lovely relaxing day all in all. I like the alternating of relaxing with activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment