Sunday 10 January 2010

Invite Making Day Part II

Well, we got 80 made but haven't quite finished them. We have run out of blackcurrent paper so i'll have to go to Nottingham for some more, and the inside paper, (my maths didn't quite add up! Oh well) but on the whole, the main printing and gluing is done.

I have some pictures to add to show the process at some point.

Here's Dad with his guillotine, choppping away to tremendous accuracy!
And the outer of the invites, all lovely and printed!
The inside, with our monogram, and a faint lavender butterfly on the inside.



Here's 80, all tri-folded and weighed down by my two punches!



and Dad has cut out the card to stick on the front here, very precisely done!


And these are the inserts to go in the middle. I love the font, I love the colours and everything about them :)

Hopefully this weekend we can complete the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment