Thursday 21 January 2010

Dress Fitting News

Mum and I headed off to meet the dress fitter we'd found, and it was brilliant!

I put my dress on, and showed her how I could twist myself underneath it without it moving, and with a deft movement, I had pins in my shoulders and round my middle, and suddenly, i could see that I went in in the middle! Hurray!

She also turned up the hem an inch, which I think helped show a bit more leg, but not detract from the rest of it.

I was most pleased, and even felt a bit emotional at how perfect my dress is for me! I can't wait for my sash to arrive to try it on together. She's told me to come back in two weeks as she's tacking it before stitching it, so wants to trial it on me first. Mustn't gain or lose any weight now!

I'm so pleased and happy.

Ooh, plus, the earrings came and I fixed them to my shoes, and they look brilliant! Just right! I am really chuffed with them. I'm now looking at buying a brooch for my sash, and with glitz on my headband, waist and feet, think that'll be enough!

I also have brought my bra now, an ultimo plunge one, so will take that to try on with the dress next time.

I love, love, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment