Tuesday 12 January 2010

Dressmaker, dressmaker, fix me a dress

Woo hoo, I have seven whole numbers for local seamstresses who do fittings so I shall be calling around for appointments.

I have decided that I would like it to be about two inches shorter, I am only a petite girly and I want to show a bit more leg off, and tighter at the waist and shoulders. The length can be done any time from now, but the waist I will wait for until April I reckon.

At least the bridesmaids are perfect.

I ordered a sash the other day to try with it as well. And I may change the ribbon on the petticoat as I have the perfect colour and the one on it at the moment is a little dark I feel, but I can do that part myself by hand. I'd like to think I've put some work into my own dress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment