Thursday 10 December 2009

Jewels

Found these pieces on Amazon, after having seen some beautiful earrings on Ebay which I was outbid on at the last minute. Grr.

So these are £17 and I quite like them, and they would go with my other bits I think. I'm going to go for studs rather than dangly I think.






And these ones are £21 and similar, but a bit bigger I guess. Not sure of the differences really.











And this is a lovely one from Carolee with the sort of drop element I think I'll need to fill the space. This is only £14.50 at the moment. I can't really spend any money at the moment, I only have £60 till pay day and need to buy some food for the weekend, but still, I've put it in my Amazon basket, and hopefully, it may come down in a sale after Christmas? Maybe?





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment