Friday 4 December 2009

Glitzy Secrets II + Hen Party

Well the headbands and comb arrived, and they're beautiful!

But, I liked the headbands so much, I've decided maybe I need something bigger. The comb is lovely, but wouldn't be seen as well as this... It's really lovely. So as I was still in the 25% discount week, I've bought it too! Oops.
I think it'll go with a birdcage veil though. I shall have to have a play once they're all here.
Also, I've been planning my hen-party, and this is the plan:
Friday 5th March - for those coming, on the Friday night we'll have a pizza, a girly film and cocktails and something of a sleepover.
Then Saturday 6th March, we're hiring a mini-bus and trundling down to Stratford for a picnic, shopping and a boat cruise along the river avon. Then at 6.30pm we'll head over to Warwick Castle and change into our 18th century costumes to go to a Highwayman's supper and it'll be lovely!
I'm really excited about it now, and have bought a costume for it. That was a bit of a mishap. I got it into my head that I wanted an Elizabeth Swann dress and found some on Ebay in America and it was a best offer sort, so I put quite a low offer in (it was $99) and I got it for $70 which is £40 which is fine, that's the cost of rental, but still, 3 weeks before Christmas when I need to buy a shower and pay an electricity bill is a bit stupid. :(
I had an email saying it had been despatched already too. Which is good, I can't wait to try it on, but arggh! Money needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment