Friday 11 December 2009

Arriba Arriba!

Our honeymoon is booked! I'm so very very excited.

We've booked two weeks in Mexico at the Hotel Catalonia in the Riveria Maya.

It's an all inclusive resort and food and drinks are included. It's right on the beach and we can go snorkelling in a lagoon and the sea. There are various trips to do and relaxing to be done and I can't believe we're going to have quite such a luxorious holiday together. It's going to be so perfect.

This is the website for the hotel :- here

And it's right by a marina where there are dolphins and manatee turtles. We can eat in a buffet restuarant for dinner and lunch and also at an Italian restaurant, a Japanese, a steak house and a Mexican, and there's a creperie for pancakes and milkshakes, a snack bar for nachos and much more! We can hire bikes, kayaks, see entertainment shows and I just want to lie by the beach with Steve and enjoy our time together. I can't believe we'll be married! I'll be his wife and he'll be my husband.

And I'm checking up on Trip Advisor frequently and it all looks great. Only 117 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment