Friday 4 December 2009

The Dress! The Dress!!

The dress has arrived! Hurrah!

Here it is in it's box. All carefully wrapped up and sent from the US of A. Exciting much!

After opening it with care we found pink tissue paper and a flyer. Lots of pink tissue paper. There is still pink tissue paper on mum's carpet! =D

Here it is on it's hanger in it's bag with a
pretty pink and purple bow. and tan tarra, here's me in the dress.
I do love it. I love the length, and the fact my shoes go very well, and that my birdcage veil goes with the headband, and the colour, feel and texture of it.I will have to have a couple of adjustments made, but will book in somewhere say, the beginning of March to just have it nipped in over my shoulders, and maybe nipped in at my waist as it does feel a little roomy there.

I can't believe I have my wedding dress now. It's getting more real!

No comments:

Post a Comment