Monday 2 November 2009

The Wonderful Things About Gift Lists

I love the internet.

I truly do. I've had a wonderful afternoon setting up a gift list. All online!

I didn't have to leave my chair, I just clicked and looked and liked and clicked, and now I have a lovely gift list with new duvets, chinaware, dishes, glasses, cutlery, and all manner of things.

Steve doesn't think any of it will be useful, but he'll appreciate it at some point. I hope. He wanted an Amazon list, so he could put DVD's and computer games on it. I had to tell him, that wasn't quite the point, but did add Band Hero for him. Whether that gets bought or not I don't know, but he doesn't understand wedding lists are about setting up a home together with practical items for life!

We've gone with John Lewis, they deliver free, and all together on chosen date, so we can get back from our honeymoon to lots of presents to open, although Steve just mumbles that they're my presents! It's not like Christmas, but he'll enjoy them too I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment