Monday 2 November 2009

What's New Wedding News? - The Groom

I don't seem to have mentioned that the Bridesmaid dresses were ordered and should be arriving sometime around Christmas. Can't wait to see them!! I'm deliberating over accessories for them at the moment, but will get them a vintage style headband to wear each from Glitzy secrets I think.

Steve went and chose his suits a week last Saturday. He got quite into it to be honest, and was flattered by the attending woman, into choosing a sumptuous and very expensive silver brocade suit, but in that I'm going a bit different, I dont' mind and was quite thrilled that I didn't have to do it all for him!! Anyway, suits are all booked and paid for, I just need to take a list of details in for them as to who they are for.

I'm going to get some baby waistcoats from Ebay as to hire matching ones is about £25 and I could buy them for £13 on Ebay! Christmas presents sorted for the boys methinks! Heh heh!

Ooh, and I think we're narrowing down the honeymoon destination too. We're now looking at Hawaii, the island of Kaui for 10 days, with car hire and there seems many things to do to keep us entertained as well. It's just finding a nice hotel with a pool to do next.

Dad rang Littywood and they haven't sent a quote yet (!) but I think it should be ok. They seem to be ok with us taking our own drinks in so hopefully, all will work well.

And that's it for now.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment